Our goal is to collect the least amount of personal data necessary to provide a great user experience. We do not sell your personal information, or share it except to the extent necessary to comply with the law, develop products, or protect our rights.
What Data We Collect
We collect user data, to the extent necessary to provide service, in several processes on our website.
Contact Forms — when a user contacts us through our website, they submit their first name, last name, email address, subject line and a message.
Purchases — When a user makes a purchase, we collect their first name, last name, email address, street address, including city, country, and zip code. We also request their credit card information, but that information is never stored on our website, but rather with our payment processing partner, Stripe.
Like most website operators, Fly For The Culture collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
How We Use Your Data
We primarily use personal information to enhance user experience. We may also use it to:
- Find and prevent fraud
- Ship products
- Improve and personalize our website
- Understand and analyze how users use the website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you to provide updates or other information related to the website or our services
- Maintain and enhance website security
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- We extend any services related to CCPA rights to all users, regardless of state or residence.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
GDPR protection rights specifically protect consumers in the European Union (EU). While we do not specifically target EU-users, nor our we based in the EU, we comply with many GDPR requirements, including the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [insert contact email].
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Fly For The Culture, Inc. does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Can change your personal information by logging in to your account.
Do Not Track signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that we have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.